What is the demand letter?
The purpose of the Demand Letter is to present facts about the incident, injury, and medical treatment, with the objective convincing the insurance company to settle the case. Claims for personal injuries typically are very vigorously defended by insurance companies. A powerful, well-crafted letter is the key to setting the context for obtaining an elusive, and, often, out-of-court settlement. A good demand letter can help you settle the case before litigation.
A Well-Drafted Demand Letter includes:
- A summary of the incident along with available photos.
- An overview of the injuries sustained.
- An overview of the ailments due to the injuries.
- Summary of the medical bills and expenses.
- Summary of anticipated future medical expenses.
- Any other losses sustained such as loss of income with relevant documentation to substantiate it.
- The demand amount sought in settlement.
Benefits of outsourcing demand letter drafting
Law firms invest a significant amount of resources on each employee, including, hiring and training, and overhead costs. Outsourcing demand letters can save law firms money, while also improving the quality of and turnaround time for the demand letter.
AcroDocz offers the following benefits for outsourced demand letter services
- Deployment of highly skilled medical professionals working on your project.
- Professional touch in preparation of demand letters.
- Structured templates that address all the critical elements required for creating powerful demand letters.
- Focus on helping you achieve settlements out-of-court.
- Get the time-zone advantage for your most pressing projects.
- Legal offshoring offers cost optimization in routine and time-consuming legal processes.